Do YOU want to be a Westmont Cheerleader?
Step 1: Come Practice with US!
For the month of April, we will hold Open Gyms
Open Gyms will be Tuesday/Thursday, 6-8PM. Location: WHS Cafeteria
- Open Gyms are optional. Open Gyms are practices for candidates to learn and practice cheer skills. This includes motions, jumps, tumbling and stunting.
- Check the Calendar for exact dates.
Step 2: Meet the Coaches
Mandatory Parent and Member Meeting
- *Attendance to only ONE meeting is required. The Coaches will be reviewing the same information at both meetings. Two dates/times are given to help accommodate different schedules
Option 1: Tuesday, April 3rd, 7-8PM. Location: WHS Cafeteria
Option 2: Monday, April 16th, 8-9PM. Location: WHS Cafeteria
This meeting is mandatory for all Tryout candidates and parents. If you are not able to make one of these meetings, please contact Coach Kelly prior to the meeting.
Step 3: Tryout for the Team
Tryout Week is April 16 - April 19 (Mandatory)
Reminder: Bring All Paperwork on April 16th
Tryout Clinics: Learn the Tryout Material!
- April 16, 17, 18, 6-8PM. Location: WHS Cafeteria
- Learn the Tryout Cheer and the Tryout Dance, Learn Jumps and practice tumbling/stunts
Official Tryouts: Perform in front of the Judges!
- April 19th, 5-8PM, Location: WHS Cafeteria
- 5-6PM: Practice the Tryout Cheer and Dance.
- 6-8PM: Members will tryout in groups of 4-5 members.
The JV and Varsity 2018-2019 Cheer Teams will be listed in the following areas: